2.21.2012

Montréal Love

Since I just moved back to Montréal, it seems fitting to show my hometown some love. When Montrealers (or Montréalais) leave the city, they're (re)known for incessantly talking about their home city. I took it a step farther, searching for art that would remind me of Montréal on a daily basis. What better way than showcasing your love of Montréal on your wall?

There's no better source than Etsy for finding affordable and unique art. I got myself this map which outlines the island with thin vertical black ink lines.

Montreal Map
▪ via Etsy / Studiokmo ▪

I also really like this map, which you can customer order in the colour that better suits your décor.
▪ via Etsy / jennasuemaps ▪

I gifted my sister and her hubby this print of Montréal neighbourhoods by Lake Jane last year. Too bad it's not available anymore.

Montreal Neighbourhoods

▪ via pinterest ▪
 
This decal outlining the island by its neighbourhoods is pretty adorable.

Montreal Decal

▪ via Etsy / Citystic ▪

I love the vibrant colours on the next two Montréal prints.

Montreal Skyline

▪ via Etsy / birdAve ▪

Montreal Coordinates


For something other than prints, I really like these Montréal landmarks captured by Jane Heller. I could see a set of four being perfect for displaying Montréal's retro side.

Montreal Photography2Montreal Photography

▪ via Etsy / Jane Heller ▪

Finally, this watercolor captures winter in Montréal so perfectly!

Montreal Watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment